Friday, December 3, 2010

Because of Wendy


If I hug my kids a little oftener, squeeze them a little tighter, hold them a little longer, that is because of Wendy. It is Wendy's legacy of love that challenges me.

If I do my home school lesson planning more than a month in advance, that is because of Wendy. It is Wendy's legacy of diligence that challenges me.

If I have a talent or a resource and I step out of my comfort zone to volunteer, it is because of Wendy. It is Wendy's legacy of availability that challenges me.

If I sense the calling of God and I follow that leading, it is because of Wendy. It is Wendy's legacy of obedience that challenges me.

If I thank God for all the gifts that He has given me, it is because of Wendy. It is Wendy's legacy of gratitude that challenges me.

And I thank God that I had the privilege to know and be challenged by Wendy.

No comments:

Post a Comment